What Is A Sale Trail?
A Sale Trail is basically a carboot in your own garden, with every house that is taking part listed on a map. Instead of taking all your unwanted items to a field in the middle of nowhere, you simply put them outside your house and the buyers use the maps like a treasure map to come to you!
Selling On A Sale Trail.
Selling on a Sale Trail is a great way to clear space and make some cash!
- No early morning packing the car and driving to the middle of nowhere!
- You can sell as much as you want - no limit on pitch size or how much you can fit in your car!
- No expensive fees to sell at the car boot - Our Sale Trails are FREE for everyone!
- No strangers rummaging through your stuff while you are trying to unload it!
- You have all your own home comforts with you!
- Great community fun. Get your friends, family and neighbours involved too - see who can make the most money!
If you are interested in selling on one of our Sale Trails, please check out the "Sellers Guide To Selling On A Sale Trail" page and then request to be added to your local Sale Trail - if you change your mind at a later stage, you can always remove yourself from the map.
Buying On A Sale Trail.
Do you want to go on a real life treasure hunt? Ok, so we can't promise gold and jewels, but you never know what you may find for sale.
Simply download the map and list of sellers taking part and off you go! Make your way around as many or as few of the sellers as you like. It's just like a carboot, but spread out across a neighbourhood rather than a muddy field.
Before heading out though, we ask all buyers to read our "Buyers Guide To Buying On A Sale Trail" to make sure that everyone gets the best out of the experience.